If long nights of soul stacking, or frigid winds from the afterlife are part of your daily forecast, this drop is for you. Designed to keep you warm no matter where your raiding parties occur, this classic woodland woobie is hand stitched in the underworld by the fates themselves. Grab yours today and let hate keep you warm, while these woobies keep you zero.
- Weather proofing layer applied to increase weather resistance, perfect for field use.
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is the most popular fabric in my village even the women and children are trying to burgle my hovel at night to get there filthy hands on my woobie. I will protect it to the end of my days.
Great woobie, great texture, cool and warm
“Major” digs the woob. This one is bigger than the one I remember years ago. Perfect. You won’t be disappointed. Unfortunately he’s always hogging it.
Well made poncho liner.
I am very pleased with the Woobie - I just wish it would have been available 60 years ago when spent a lot of time camping and prowling around in the wilderness! Well worth the money!
Exactly what I was looking for.
But I love my Woobie.
I love how compact this is. It is lightweight, and will be so easy to transport. It’s our first woobie, but it won’t be our last. Thank you!