I purchased two of these and I must say they are of superior quality and the pattern is 100% Vintage Operator. Love your store and all of your Rhodie kit. I highly recommend this poncho liner and will be adding an extra one to my ruck. Well done walrradio! See you on the DZ Heroes! Here is how 'Santa' left all my X-mas loot, well displayed on your kit, Willy is not amused
If you're looking for a way to stay warm while stacking souls in the bush, this drop is for you.
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
My woobie came in today and it immediately took me back to those cold field-op nights sitting in the smoke pit cloaked in my poncho liner. The quality is amazing, the comfort is unreal, my infant shared it with me and he fell asleep immediately. No other blanket can compare!
I’m glad I got it, there isn’t anything from ZF that isn’t worth a buy. Their t-shirts are the only ones I wear, their woobies are also hands down the best I’ve had. I was issued poncho-liners as an Infantryman and I would have bought ZF poncho-liners and used them instead of the issue.
Keeping the Rhodesian cammo alive and well in a great product! It even comes with stuff pouch to keep it sorted in your ruck or on your couch.