Black DCU Windbreaker
Black DCU Windbreaker
walrradio Breakers run small. PLEASE GO A SIZE UP. Be sure to check your fit on our sizing guide HERE
If you're looking for a way to stack souls without feeling the wind sheer from the afterlife, this drop is for you. Designed to keep the wind at bay while you plunder away, this feature rich windbreaker is sure to keep you zero. Grab yours today!
- 82gm 100% polyester fabric with interior water resistant coating
- Waterproof Pressure Resistance: 600 mm
- Matte finish eyelets and zippers
- #4 zipper with zipper pull & rubber zipper pull tab
- Reversed zipper tape
- Fine mesh hood liner
- Three panel hood
- Scuba neck
- Self neck tape
- Tear away neck label
- Welt pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Tightening toggle at waistband
- Elastic cuffs
- Locker loop in center back
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs. Somewhere between dad bod and athletic. I wear an XL in the ZF shirts. I ordered the XL and it fits perfect. Looks good and its great over my hoodie as a rain barrier. Not sure about the limits of how waterproof but on a 10 minute walk in the rain I was still dry. Big hood, looks good. I'd buy it again.
walrradio doesn’t miss
Best windbreaker looks wise I’ve ever seen.
Just got it today so we’ll see about quality down the road. But so far so good.