Black Tiger Windbreaker
Black Tiger Windbreaker
walrradio Breakers run small. PLEASE GO A SIZE UP. Be sure to check your fit on our sizing guide HERE
If you're looking for a way to stack souls without feeling the wind sheer from the afterlife, this drop is for you. Designed to keep the wind at bay while you plunder away, this feature rich windbreaker is sure to keep you zero. Grab yours today!
- 82gm 100% polyester fabric with interior water resistant coating
- Waterproof Pressure Resistance: 600 mm
- Matte finish eyelets and zippers
- #4 zipper with zipper pull & rubber zipper pull tab
- Reversed zipper tape
- Fine mesh hood liner
- Three panel hood
- Scuba neck
- Self neck tape
- Tear away neck label
- Welt pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Tightening toggle at waistband
- Elastic cuffs
- Locker loop in center back
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great quality garment, fits well and looks ally. I’m 6ft and of average build for someone from the UK and I ordered a Large. It’s good to see the colonies doing well for themselves.
I love your products, but absolutely hate that you use the stone age slow USPS for delivery
Perfect size, definitely does its job, and looks good as part of any outfit. My only complaint is that the zipper mismatches sometimes, but is easily fixable. I'd say it happens once every 15 times, and it very well could be user error. I'd wouldn't hesitate to buy another!
Great fit, love the design and will always support ZF!
I just got my windbreaker today, and I was able to test it tonight. It was 60 degrees with an 11 mph wind, and I was wearing the windbreaker over a short-sleeves tee. I was afraid it was a little too light when I first went out, but with even a little activity, it wound up being just right.
The windbreaker is thin, just nylon without a liner, which makes it very packable. I am 5-foot-9, 195 and wear between a large and extra large, so I picked the XL. I love the fit. It isn’t slim, but it isn’t too billowy, either. I expect this will get a lot of use.
This breaker is the tits. The design is clean and per usual looks mean af. I wear mine more often than I thought because it’s perfect for a quick run or a light jacket to take with you when you head out in case it gets a little nipply. Get one of these.
Used it through a pretty nasty storm here the past few days and worked great. Normally I buy mediums from you guys but the small fits me perfectly, with enough room underneath to run my chest rig comfortably. Well done ZF. Now I just need one in Miami rhodie...