Very comfortable and warm. Camo pattern is great, love it. Hiked the Appalachian Trail with it and was warm all day.
Flecktarn Zip Up Woobie
Flecktarn Zip Up Woobie
If you're looking to keep covert and comfy any time you leave your bunker, or just trying to stay zero after a soul stacking session, this drop is for you. Designed to keep out the cold blasts from the afterlife, this premium woobie hoodie is made from the same legendary fabric as the original woobie blanket. So whether you're kicking back, or kicking in teeth, this drop from the bunker has you covered. Grab yours before the stockpile runs out!
- 100% nylon Rip-Stop quilting
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Water Resistant
- Elastic ribbed cuffs and garment bottom
- Wash in souls by hand, hang dry or tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Max comfort and walrradio AF
Surprisingly warm for being so thin and light. Great for mild weather (45 and sun with a t shirt) or as a thin layer under a shell. Bad ass camo pattern. I'm a 6ft tall fatty at 220 and the XL is plenty roomy. I've read a couple random complaints about stitching, but mine is perfect, and honestly, if you don't have a little sewing kit to maintain your stuff, have mom teach you if you're lucky enough to have her around, or learn to sew like the old timers had to. I've gotten a loose thread on more expensive stuff, it happens. Now how about a Alpenflage one?
PS I dig the little card they stuck in the package with an actual hero's story on it. It's on the fridge to remind me what's important when the clowns are running the circus and everything's stupid.
So comfy and warm. Gave the first one I got to my Dad (3rd SF) cause he liked it. Just got my replacement and I love it.