In 1965, 13 Cents is how much a single round cost during the Vietnam war. So when stacking souls only costs pennies on the dollar, there's no reason let your scalp count run low
- 3x3 Patch with Velcro backing
- Very detailed design
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Its going on my '62 stratocaster right next to where G.Gordon Liddy signed it after being on air with him back in 2003.ps it was covered in" nose art " inspired by the lovely sportin' gals of Club magazine.fully krausened Metal
the last time I talked to my grandpa before he passed he told me " Fuck those commie bastards , wish ! could've killed 'em all " RIP gramps this patch is for you!
Awesome patch! Will be buying more
High quality, love the design/graphics, perfect way to show off the zero life
I liked it. I was in 1968-1970, US Army, Military Police. Bought two (2): One for my plate carrier, and one, for my youngest boy who was in the 82nd Airborne in Iraq (Xmas present 😆).
I'll keep checking out your stuff@ 😉
Send more skull patches And reviews
Definitely wanna buy more and enjoy the other things in site won’t stop neither going on my plate carrier and going back in army and gonna miss seeing it