Flecktarn Zip Up Woobie
Flecktarn Zip Up Woobie
If you're looking to keep covert and comfy any time you leave your bunker, or just trying to stay zero after a soul stacking session, this drop is for you. Designed to keep out the cold blasts from the afterlife, this premium woobie hoodie is made from the same legendary fabric as the original woobie blanket. So whether you're kicking back, or kicking in teeth, this drop from the bunker has you covered. Grab yours before the stockpile runs out!
- 100% nylon Rip-Stop quilting
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Water Resistant
- Elastic ribbed cuffs and garment bottom
- Wash in souls by hand, hang dry or tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
10/10 I’m 6,1 and the medium fits pretty good on a zipup. The pullovers i have the medium is a little short.
Loved the jacket
My 3rd one, just as great as the others. 6’ 215lbs and the large fits perfect
Zip up hoodie is definitely longer in length and sleeves. Order one size smaller if waist size is not a factor
Super comfy, now I no longer need as much hate to keep me warm cause this hoodie keeps me nice and toasty.
Who else has a flecktarn woobie hoodie? It's ok to be jealous. You should be.
There’s two positives exclusive to flecktarn. 1) it’s the best camouflage (in my opinion) especially in the fall. And 2) it’s passable to wear around and not look like a military junkie who wears wolf shirts on first dates. I love this zip up, honestly it looks like something you could wear skiing and it’s an incredible liner. I wore every day the first week I got it. 10/10, let me know when you make dog ones too.
Surprisingly warm for being so thin and light. Great for mild weather (45 and sun with a t shirt) or as a thin layer under a shell. Bad ass camo pattern. I'm a 6ft tall fatty at 220 and the XL is plenty roomy. I've read a couple random complaints about stitching, but mine is perfect, and honestly, if you don't have a little sewing kit to maintain your stuff, have mom teach you if you're lucky enough to have her around, or learn to sew like the old timers had to. I've gotten a loose thread on more expensive stuff, it happens. Now how about a Alpenflage one?
PS I dig the little card they stuck in the package with an actual hero's story on it. It's on the fridge to remind me what's important when the clowns are running the circus and everything's stupid.