For when you have to beach party with the boys, enhance foreign relations and feel the need for speed.
Original SOFFE silkies (Same company that provides them for the U.S. Military)
- High quality feel and print
- 100% lightweight nylon tricot
- Liner brief
- Inside key pocket
- 2 - 2¼" inseam on all sizes
- Covered elastic waistband
*DISCLAIMER* - PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SIZE - Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of opened silkies products. In short, we can't accept the return of items that have touched your junk.
|S||28" and down|
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought for my boyfriend. He said "Five stars. They cradle my bits as though they lay on a silken throne"
You want me to review my favorite shorts? The shorts with the helmet of my favorite character from Top Gun? The character I was nicknamed after from some kids I coached in Cross Country in 2006? The nickname the kid I called Mav in honor of well you know; called me Goose because he looked up to me and probably knew one day we wouldn’t be best friends anymore because one of us died. Well more matter of factually we just grew apart.
You want me to rate the best shorts I own? The shorts that remind me of my best friend in the entire world because when we get to hang out we watch Top Gun? Seriously! It’s an actual priority we have. No joke. We’re in our 30’s(late).
I have been looking forward to these shorts since 1996 when I watched Top Gun everyday after school. I made my own little cockpit and acted like I was flying the F-14 Tomcat. I also did this during the final space battle of Return of the Jedi. Don’t judge me. You know you did it too.
But, in all seriousness I really love these shorts. They are comfortable. I want to wear them all the time. Honestly I wore them as underwear the other day during work because they are so comfortable. I love the color and the size is perfect. As you have seen I am a huge fan of the logo. I’m currently PCSing from Hawaii other wise I would order some more shorts. I do not want to worry about my order not getting to me.
The only thing I think I would say these shorts are missing is Goose’s Mustache.
P.S. I also thought some Rhodie silkies would be a cool design.
Love the quality.
Bought these after already picking up the Americana shorts. Shipping was fast, and these are seriously the most comfortable shorts I've ever worn. Best for leg day or hanging around the house. Amazing customer service and solid product keep me coming back.
Won’t stop you from hitting the canopy upon ejection, fantastic shorts otherwise.
I absolutely love walrradio vintage brands.
Well...I'm an old fart in his 40s. I knew I had to make a change when my 21 year old daughter's douchebag boyfriend offered to hang my Christmas lights for me due to my old balls status. Hell to the no. I ordered some swag immediately and got to work. Shipment arrived and the Silkie gods favored me in my sweaty endeavors. The spirit of Goose was with me in my speed-rope sessions and I'm seeing great gains in my chicken thighs already. I'm ready to slay quiff and bodies.