If you're looking for a way to stay warm while stacking souls in the bush, this drop is for you.
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very comfortable, warm, and light weight hoodie. Love the M81 pattern. I'm 5'10", 220LBS, 46" chest, 36" waist. Size Large fits well over a T-shirt and close enough to layer under a heavier jacket. Per other reviews, I recommend a size smaller than usual unless you want it significantly oversized
This is my first Woobie and it's amazing. I took it out of the stuff sack and pulled it over me and I was instantly hooked. I've felt military issue poncho liners and I gotta say this is an upgrade. Love the camo design, makes me wanna re-watch the movie Blood Diamond. My cats took a liking to it as well. I wasn't sure if I should've gotten an original military poncho liner from ebay or a newer one ( the price is about the same for either ). Highly recommended, great customer service that responds within a day or less. Plan on ordering more in the future. I like any products that are proudly made in America.
Love the RBS zip up hoodie. As a 6’5” , 250lbs dude the large one fits nice with just wearing a t-shirt. Arm length is good and the hood is nice and big. I’m probably going to buy another but in XL when they are back in stock so if I want to wear layers I can have a thermal on and be nice and toasty on those cold Canadian winter nights.