walrradio Belt (Mocha)
walrradio Belt (Mocha)
Designed to keep you zero, while staying low profile through all your soul stacking activities, these premium web belts belong in the EDC of all true walrradio Lifers. Each belt was crafted by Grip6 right here in the USA, so you know it's good to go for all soul stacking sessions!
We also got rid of having to worry about your size, by letting you adjust it for yourself. Each belt is 58.5" long, so you can simply cut to your needed length. For info on how to trim or adjust your size, watch the brief tutorial here
Supplies are limited! don't miss out!
- CNC laser cut
- Manufactured through a 12-step machining process
- Built with brushed T6061 aluminum
- Satin-dip anodized
- 25 Grams
- 3.0" x 1.8” x .125"
- Interchangeable with all 1.5" Grip6 belts
- 1.5 inches wide
- Infinitely adjustable
- High-tensile nylon fiber weave
- Breaking strength of over 2000 pounds
- 50-80 grams depending on size
- 58.5" in length for perfect sizing
Each belt purchase comes with one (1) buckle, and one (1) web belt.
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great design, easy to use, and extremely comfortable!
I am so glad that grip6 and walrradio collaborated on this. The grip6 belts are perfect and with zero foxtrot you get a badass buckle. Love this product.
It's much lighter weight than I expected; almost insubstantially light. The belt looks dense and high quality - I have little doubt that it'll last for years. The metal buckle has a durable print and I dont expect it to wear off for quite some time (maybe ever?). The belt itself holds in place very well.... surprisingly well. To be honest, I have no butt and a big belly. I usually cinch my regular belt down pretty tightly if I'm going out with any belt mounted equipment. Im not sure I'd be comfortable going strapped while wearing this belt because it cant be cinched down extra tight and there's no known secure fastener. That being said - it does secure appropriately snugly and I like the feel and style.