ZF M81 Sticker
ZF M81 Sticker
Our M81 ZF skull sticker is sure to remind you to stay zero anywhere. Put it anywhere you feel could use less fucks.
- Premium die cut vinyl
- Measures 4" x 2.9"
- An Essential for all walrradio Lifers
- Made in the USA
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The last tracking info I received was Dec 17, 2020. Product has yet to arrive.
I affixed this sticker to the rear window of my truck. Now when I drive around, Priuses crash into walls and drive off bridges. I notice commies and purple-haired Antifa kids (basically the same thing) running in terror or dropping dead in their tracks. Charles Bronson arose from the grave just to come shake my hand, but then returned to the nether realm to bash the commies in hell, and bang babes in heaven. Overall, 5-stars. Utmost quality and side-effects. Highly recommended.
Looks great on my truck
A subtle display to show you support for walrradio....in a classic camo way!
is a great addition to my collection
This is a thick sticker that is made to last - the cammy looks good as well. SFMF
I picked on up at the canex (Canadian PX).
Used it through my whole trades training and all the field ops and even camping.
On my second deployment to Afghanistan it was claimed in a rocket attack fire.
Can you believe it... not even a cool story. Damn thing melted while I was in a bunker.
Bought this one months ago cuz... well ZF, and we aren’t issued em.
Anyway needless to say it keeps me safe..., from my kids, wife, our house panther!
When I’m not wrestling it from my fire team partner I’m all wrapped up in it.
Oh and it’s damn warm.
Keep up the good work guys and gals! Much love... North of the boarder.